Tuesday 3 May 2011

3 May hero: Albert Einstein

This is the first of the hero series and as such may be a bit rusty, well I can only grow from strength to strength.

Song of today: Sex me Slowly by Jax Panik

quote of the day:

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough

Todays hero was Albert Einstein who I believe, his heroic status(if that makes sense) is far more than his contribution to science but includes his perspective on life as a whole.

This quote stands out especially when you are a university kid or even a lecturer or tutor, coming to think about it everyone in life. How often can we say that we know something that damn well that we could explain it to everyone. I thought I did, but after this quote, I feel I have been challenged to go back to the drawing board and come out tops. To me it basically says that you have to be that damn good at what ever you do, so good at it that you become untouchable.
What a good way to start the first day of another block or even the first day back from all that relaxing.

Tomorrow morning I am waking with a different strategy. Wednesday here I come

No comments:

Post a Comment