Monday 2 May 2011

MUSIC DILEMMA

I give up trying to find a favourite song, I actually believe that it's impossible to choose just one.

Last week, I thought I had found the song, till the world ends, has a funky clubbing sound to it
Today I had changed my mind that I was- sweat, by Snoop & D. Guetta, it kicked a punch there, then I heard a house song and was sure that, that was the one. yeah right. while listening to stacy norman on highveld she played an old classic- we built this city- and it took me back to a specific moment. After all that i was convinced that I would not bother trying to choose one song but rather one song for the day.

You know that song that just struck the right cord for you today. Well I'll be paying attention to which song struck a cord and will post it everyday, before I go on further blogging what comes to mind on that day. CAN'T WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment